How To Help

I also encourage you to go to and call to make help make CPS better able to protect kids.

You can reach out to your elected representative and encourage them to support Assembly Bill A11086 which would require judges to not award custody or unsupervised visitation to sex offenders who had abused children unless the court could determine that the child would not be at risk.

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close